Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

AN EPISTLE OF MY DEVOTION

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
-John 3:16 KJV

++++++++++

AN EPISTLE OF MY DEVOTION
by Dreamy Poetess

There were many times when I was feeling so down.
In those times of miseries, I felt like I'd drown.
Feeling like a phantom walking in a ghost town;
I couldn’t do anything, I could only frown.

During the times of rejection and oblivion,
All of a sudden, I have Someone to lean on;
You brought back my life – I am a new creation;
Because of Your Grace, I can now have SALVATION.

You wiped away my tears, and removed my sorrow;
Come what may, I won’t worry about tomorrow.
I’m just like a dove that flies over the meadow,
I felt secure even on roads that are narrow.

Your Goodness and Your Glory make my spirit sing
Songs to worship You – You’re the Wind beneath my wings!
No words can describe the happiness that it brings.
Now I can’t remember the meaning of all things.

Nothing compares! You’re the only One that matters;
Even in this world that is now full of strangers.
Your Spirit flows within me like the clear waters,
That goes into the ocean from the cool rivers.

You've made me realize the true essence of love –
Not based on earthly things but a Gift from above.
You are the Lion and the Lamb. You are the Dove.
You give me all I need and all I want to have.

Because of You, now I have something to treasure.
And for me, knowing You is such a Great Pleasure!
I’ll think no more of the things that gave me pressure.
Your Love, oh Lord, is Great, that no one can measure!

++++++++++

Love, Salvation, and the Transformative Power of Grace and Faith

God's love for the world is immeasurable, demonstrated by the gift of His only Son, Jesus Christ. This divine act of sacrificial love, as expressed in John 3:16, reveals the path to salvation through faith in Jesus.


Salvation is a remarkable offering from God, freely given to us. It is not earned through our own efforts but received by trusting and believing in Jesus Christ. Through Him, we experience a profound transformation.


The world we inhabit is fraught with challenges that can distract us from God's love. Yet, when we wholeheartedly devote ourselves to Him and surrender all, we undergo a radical renewal, becoming new creations in Christ.


In this world, we encounter moments of despair and loneliness. However, placing our faith in God brings solace and grants us a fresh outlook on life. Through our relationship with Him, we find not only transformation and salvation but also experience the encompassing grace and goodness of God.


God's love is a force of profound depth. He offers salvation and a new life to all who believe in Him, extending His transformative love throughout every moment of our existence.

While life may present challenges, placing our faith in God allows us to discover hope, peace, and a profound sense of purpose. His love illuminates our path, guiding us towards a life filled with meaning and fulfillment.

Image, generated through AI Art Image Generator - GoArt.



No comments:

Post a Comment