Search This Blog

Friday, August 23, 2013

A LETTER TO MY SAVIOUR

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, And a light unto my path."
-Psalm 119:105 KJV

++++++++++

A LETTER TO MY SAVIOUR
by Dreamy Poetess

The first time You called me and asked me to draw near
I wouldn’t listen and refused because of fear.
This sinner tried to hide, but still You found me here.
Who am I for You to love? I thought it’s so queer.

And when I’ve decided to accept Your LORDSHIP,
I am overwhelmed by this new Relationship.
For what I have found is something more than friendship.
I’m inspired to share this through my discipleship.

You’ve made me realize the value of all things.
Before You I was drowned in my endless longings;
Only concerned about myself and my cravings;
And then You came in and stopped all my wanderings.

Now I am grateful because of Your Saving Grace.
And all I want every day is to seek Your Face.
Your Right Hand upholds me; I am in the right place.
You broke the ice in my heart that was like a glace.

And so I’m always excited to know You more;
To find ways to show that it’s You that I adore.
You are my Salt and Light. Oh my Mighty Saviour!
Your Love oh Jesus, is my Protective Armour.

++++++++++

The Transformative and Guiding Role of God's Word

In one's personal journey, transformation and devotion to Jesus Christ play a crucial role. Overcoming initial resistance and fear involves accepting the Lordship of Jesus. A believer's deepening relationship transcends mere friendship, leading to a commitment to share their newfound faith through discipleship.

Acknowledging God's guidance and realizing the value of all things align with the concept of God's Word being a guiding light. The transformative power of faith, daily seeking God's face, symbolizes divine guidance akin to a light on the path. Being upheld by God's Right Hand and breaking the ice in the heart resonate with the comforting and guiding aspects of God's Word, providing strength and protection. A personal connection to God through prayer and Bible reading is essential, emphasizing the transformative and guiding role of God's Word in the spiritual journey.

Image, generated through AI Art Image Generator - GoArt.


No comments:

Post a Comment