Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2014

A MESSAGE TO HEAVEN

A MESSAGE TO HEAVEN

Lord, today, eventhough I may not see,
How great are the plans that You have for me,
I will be still and trust only Your Ways,
For You'll guide my path in the coming days.

I'll never know how Your Mighty hand moves,
How the sun rises but my spirit proves,
That my faith is strong, I will follow You.
Though I am confused and I'm feeling blue.

Your Love oh Lord is Healing to my soul.
I am walking my way towards my goal.
Though I may not know how this really works,
Let Your Will be done for my life and yokes.

Hear my heart Oh Lord, let me sing for You.
Let me worship You with the songs I knew.
Let my spirit rise and make me brand new.
Light up the road as I walk towards You.

October 17, 2014, 09:01pm
Makati City, Metro Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment