Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

THE HEART OF A BELIEVER

THE HEART OF A BELIEVER

Thank You Lord for cleansing me with fire and water.
For You made me new and let Your Light shine brighter.
As my heart receives Your Love, come pull me closer.
As my mouth declares my Faith, come take me deeper.

In this abode full of deceivers and sinners,
I found myself mingling with the unbelievers.
Trying to seek myself through the love of others;
Ignoring the words of my fellow believers.

But You saved me and took me away from my vice.
And then You lift me up and made my spirit rise.
You always forgive my sins, not once, twice nor thrice
But for many times as Your Truth replaced the lies.

As I received Your Spirit through my BAPTISM.
I won’t worry about the world’s criticism.
I’ll let them know about You and Christianism,
By spreading the Good News through Evangelism.

God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,
In Your Name we will do the mission and commit
To send and equip the workers for the harvest,
To let the nations be saved and know You by heart.

April 1, 2014, 03:00pm
Makati City, Metro Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment