Search This Blog

Thursday, December 19, 2013

AN UNDESERVED FAVOUR: YAHUAH BEHOLDS

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast."
-Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9 KJV

++++++++++

AN UNDESERVED FAVOUR: YAHUAH BEHOLDS
by Dreamy Poetess

I'm told my second name means undeserved favour.
And my first name means I'm seen by the Creator.
I'm holding on to You, Whom I want to adore,
Let my spirit sing to You with utmost fervour.

By the Grace You bestowed upon me, I am saved.
By the Power of the Holy Spirit You gave,
I turned aside the wrong things in the way I'd lived.
Even though I may not be perfect, I am loved!

I won't worry about what they may do or say,
Because Your love embraces my soul, come what may!
I won't be shaken by the troubles on my way,
For I know that You're always with me day by day.

I am receiving Blessings because "You behold",
Even the things in my life that remained untold.
There is no mystery that You did not unfold.
Come and give me Your Grace and help me to be bold.

By the "BLOOD OF THE LAMB", You have redeemed us all.
I've got the "Undeserved Favour" that saved my soul.
By the "WORD OF MY TESTIMONY", I will tell,
How You helped me stand and carried me when I fell.

If it's not because of You I would not be here.
You didn't only save me but also drew near.
In every cry of my heart that You always hear,
The response You give is always on time and clear.

In my heart of hearts, I am so grateful to You.
For every day of my life You make me feel new.
Hear my SONG and PRAYER! I've come to WORSHIP You.
Thank You Lord for Your love is unending and true!

++++++++++
Gratitude for God's Undeserved Favour and Grace

Ephesians 2:8-9 states that salvation is the result of God's grace through faith, and it is a gift from Him, not earned through our own works.

When we acknowledge that God is the source of our salvation through His undeserved favour, we gain a better understanding that salvation and the love of God are not earned but freely given. That is why it is called a gift.

Recognizing our own imperfections, we come to realize that we can never earn salvation through good works. Good works flow from our belief in Jesus, our full trust in Him, and our pursuit to be like Him. Ultimately, we rely solely on God's grace and the power of the Holy Spirit to achieve this.

We should always keep in mind that salvation is not achieved through human effort, and that God's love and embrace surpass any worries or troubles we may face. God is greater than anything we encounter. Finding solace in the knowledge that God is always with us, regardless of the circumstances, brings peace.

Acknowledging the blessings received from God, the unveiling of divine mysteries, and the redemption brought about through the blood of Christ also prompt us to recognize the significance of our testimony. Expressing gratitude for God's presence and responsiveness is best done by sharing His love with the world.

The message of salvation through God's grace and the assurance of His love and presence leads to the gratitude and worship of true believers who recognize and receive His unending and true love.

Image, generated through AI Art Image Generator - GoArt.



No comments:

Post a Comment